I'm learning graphs these days and need to clear few doubts-
- Can I determine weather 5 points in two dimensions whose X and Y coordinates are given lie on the same straight line in O(1).
- What is the efficient way to find out the degree of the specified vertex in an undirected graph (V,E)? I'm thinking of O(|E|)?
- What is the efficient way to find degrees of all vertices in an undirected graph (V,E)? I'm think of O(|V||E|)
- if |E| ≥ |V| can I say grapgh will be have guaranteed Euler circuit?
- Is it possible to find slope of a straight line in O(1)time given the X and Y coordinates of n points on the line?