I am interested in ANNs that combines two images in single as it shown below:


But I don't know how it's called and can't find any papers or tutorials about the architecture of these ANNs.

Can anyone explain how does it work? Or how is it called? Or does anyone know some sources about these ANNs?

P.S. I am looking for detail description to I could get how does it work and create own. I wanna learn how it works inside.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.