If $T$ is a Turing Machine that accept a language $L$, I want to define a Turing Machine $T'$ such that accepts the language $L^*$.
- $T'$ is a nondeterministic Turing Machine which has many tapes.
- $T'$ 'copies' in a nondeterministic way a prefix from the original string to another tape and then it is applied $T$
So well, what I should know is:
- How many tapes has $T'$ ?
- What happens next if $T$ accept this prefix
- How is this prefix selected?
- What is the end condition to accept a string in $L^*$.