Robin Milner uses both terms: Calculus for Communicating Systems and Calculus of Communicating Systems and, AFAIK, writes CCS for both. Is there any difference between the two? Is there a difference in semantics? Or is it simply British English vs. American English?



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.