For my CS degree I have had most of the "standard" mathematical background:
- Calculus: differential, integral, complex numbers
- Algebra: pretty much the concepts up until fields.
- Number Theory: XGCD and related stuff, mostly for crypto.
- Linear Algebra: up until eigenvectors/eigenvalues
- Statistics: probabilities, testing
- Logic: propositional, predicate, modal, hybrid.
My main interests in the CS area are security, cryptography and artificial intelligence. I was wondering if there are any suggestions for mathematical topics that could be interesting for these areas, particularly for AI as it is not my main field of study at the moment.