Given an NFA, is there a way to “take its complement” and obtain an NFA that recognizes the complement language?

  • $\begingroup$ Isn't this a dup of cs.stackexchange.com/q/13282/755? The author is even the same. $\endgroup$
    – D.W.
    Aug 3, 2013 at 18:39
  • $\begingroup$ @Gilles As D.W. points out, this is probably a duplicate question. I agree that Yuval probably answered the question, but I don't think this question is useful for future visitors unless completely rewritten. $\endgroup$
    – Pål GD
    Aug 4, 2013 at 22:59