I have gone through this defination

A graph G = (V, E) is called an object visibility graph if there is a set of non- intersecting objects so that there is a one-to-one correspondence between the sets of vertices and geometric objects and there is an edge {u, v} if and only if the objects ou and ov corresponding to u and v can see one another

Can anyone suggest me any good reference to understand it completely ?

  • $\begingroup$ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visibility_graph $\endgroup$
    – HEKTO
    Dec 12 '21 at 3:53
  • $\begingroup$ "understand it completely" is not a good fit for our site format. It's not clear what you are looking for or what specifically you don't understand. We are here for focused, specific questions. That means you must articulate a specific question about one particular aspect you are unsure about. Also, since you haven't given us any information about what you do and don't understand, or what references you have already consulted and what research you've already done, it's hard to know how to help you. $\endgroup$
    – D.W.
    Dec 13 '21 at 4:54

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.