Suppose an enumerator E can enumerate some language L in a finite amount of time (3 days, 3 hours, etc.). What properties does this language have?
- L is finite, so L is a context-free language.
- Since L is a context-free language, L is also decidable
- Since L is decidable, L is also Turing-recognizable and co-Turing recognizable
- Is L also a regular language?
- A theorem says that:
A language is Turing-recognizable iff some enumerator enumerates it
- Is there anything more or less we can say about L, compared to a Turing-recognizable language?