I consider simplified Pacman game:
- movement is discrete (on the grid),
- ghosts move deterministically based on difference between their and Pacmans coordinates,
- ghosts move every second turn,
- ghosts always chase Pacman, never reversed,
- the maze has no exit, success is when Pacman collects all the dots.
The most natural representation of the states space is a bit big as it consists of:
- Pacmans position,
- ghosts positions,
- boolean if ghosts have moved in previous turn,
- remaining dots positions.
Hence I want to reduce it significantly, but I have no idea how to do it.