I'd like to measure how different two HTML files are from each other.
I refer to the following scenario:
- User A visits a website, let's call the website example.com
- User A shares the website with User B
- User B visits the shared website
- User A and User B have installed an add-on that each sends the visited web pages as HTML files to a server C.
- The server C should evaluate to what extent the website differs from User A and User B.
I would like to measure the degree of individualization of a website onto the user.
Some websites adapt to each user very strongly, for example the Netflix homepage. Other pages look the same for every user, for example the Terms and Conditions page of Netflix.
My questions are now:
- Are there any research or algorithms for this problem?
- Which algorithms can be used for this kind of problem?
- Levenshtein distance
- Jaro-Winkler distance
- Anything with AI