Arvind Kumar Avinash
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." — Albert Einstein
Everyday I learn something new at SO (StackOverflow). A significant amount of my knowledge has come through contributing to this great platform. My sincere thanks to some of the folks (in no specific order) who have inspired, encouraged and/or guided me:
- A goal which I dreamt of and achieved: स्वस्मै स्वल्पं समाजाय सर्वस्वं।
- One of the most favourite philosophies: Sometimes we win and the other times we learn.
- One of my favourite songs: Naa Main Bhagwan hoon naa Main Shaitaan hoon. English translation of the lyrics: Neither am I the God nor am I the Devil.
Some of my well-received but deleted posts*:
- Unexpected result when subtracting in a loop
- NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference
- java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: “Wed 03/06/2020 12:45:00”
- Compare Strings that can be null in Java
- Java FileInputStream giving weird output. Can someone explain what is going on
- How can the hashcode of two string is true when == comparision says those are not same string?
- Parser Java Data
* Unfortunately, visible to only ones who have 10K+ reputation points
Member for 1 year, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '19 at 17:08
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 28 '19