Member for 6 years, 10 months
Last seen more than a month ago
Brno, Czech Republic
I'm a researcher worker at the Brno University of Technology in the Czech Republic.
I am experienced in:
- C programming language,
- Linux systems,
- signal, image and video processing,
- data compression,
- wavelets and wavelet transforms,
- JPEG and JPEG 2000 formats,
- prime numbers and primality testing,
- small-scale SIMD programming (SSE extensions) and some others.
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
InformedJul 12, 2016
SupporterMay 23, 2018
AutobiographerJul 12, 2016
This user hasn’t posted yet.
Top network postsView all network posts