I have a B.S. degree in Information Technology with minors in Computer Science and History. Most of my undergraduate experience was focused in network based cybersecurity. I am currently a Master's candidate in Computer Science focused in Artificial Intelligence (particularly Machine Learning / Data Science).
I have had a number of different "techy" positions:
- Manufacturing Data Analyst
- Managed Geek Squad
- IT Helpdesk Manager
- Cyber Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Data Scientist (Current)
Skills / Expertise
I would NOT call myself an expert in anything. I am a student of time; forever learning. What I will do is list the tags you can find me most active in. I tend to answer questions and ask questions in the same tags.
Periodically, I will make appearances in bash
Goals on Stack Overflow
These are my primary goals on this website, in order:
- Learn, as much as I can
- BE A POSITIVE INFLUENCE. I feel that many people on this site are way unnecessarily harsh.
- Contribute to the library of Q&A posts on Stack Overflow
- Not waste anybody's time with a poorly written question (or answer!)
- Help others to learn how to make positive impacts here (i.e., ask good questions, write good answers, etc)
East Coast Street, South Miami, FL, United States
Member for 1 year, 8 months
26 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 at 19:15